Most likely, it’s you.
You will benefit from the plethora of information on ballfield design, construction and renovation contained within its pages. These are just some of the people who will enjoy big benefits from the newly updated & expanded guide:
- ► Ballfield Groundskeepers and Sports Turf Managers: Stay up-to-date on any dimension changes from the various governing bodies of baseball and softball. Know your mound and batter’s box specs. This guide should be in every work vehicle and at every field for immediate reference for your crews.
- ► Architects: This is your one-stop-shop for information for designing ballfield facilities written by professionals who have experience at many levels in the industry from Major League Baseball to youth baseball and softball. Many of the specs you NEED are in this book!
- ► Athletic Directors: Tips on selecting net backstops and protecting your fans from foul balls. Not to mention, you’ll look like a hero when you give a copy of the guide to your head of groundskeeping.
- ►League Board Members: Tips on purchasing and placing batting cages at your facility. Information on choosing windscreen and determining as to whether your fence is structurally sound to hold one.
- ► League Volunteers: Want to know how to build a mound, replace a base anchor, choose a topdressing for your infield? There is so much more!
- ► Field Building and Renovation Contractors: Use for estimating field material needs, warning track and infield skin design and construction.
- ► Ballfield Facility Owners: Use to educate yourself on the needs for your facility or sports complex with tips on how to get the best quality for your budget. Use to prioritize what needs to be done now and what can be phased in later.
- ► Sports Turf Management Students: Expand your knowledge with many things that you won’t be exposed to during your collegiate studies. If you plan to go into baseball and/or softball field management, this is a MUST HAVE!
Over the years, we have heard so many people talk about how valuable Ballfield Dimensions & Resource Guide is. I can’t tell you how many have told us that this guide is their “bible”, and that guides them in much of their day-to-day work on their ballfields.
Get your copy today (FREE for a very limited time!) and keep you and your crew informed and up-to-date around the ballfield!