Getting your baseball and softball fields into shape might be a little tricky this year, especially if you haven’t been able to do much other than keeping the turf mowed. If you’ve been able to at least do minimal maintenance or been able to make bigger improvements, you’re definitely a step ahead. Either way, consider these tips to get your fields and facility opened quickly and safely.
► Run Your Operations Safely
Have and enforce written work safety policies that follow CDC health safety procedures for all areas of your facility.
- Adhere to strict guidelines that make sure staff who are feeling sick do not come to work.
- Wear masks and gloves.
- Sanitize equipment before and after use.
- Minimize face-to-face meetings in smaller areas.
- Have sanitizing wipes available in many areas at your facility.
- Schedule staff to work in shifts for easier social distancing while working on fields.
- Minimize projects that require staff to be in close proximity.